Monday, March 1, 2010

I love my job!

We spent our day yesterday meeting some very nice brides-to-be at the Perfect Wedding Guide's bridal market, hosted at the Wynfrey Hotel.  I always have a great time getting to talk to young ladies about their wedding plans how I might be able to help make the day perfect.

Another fun part of the day was the fashion show.  Bella Couture, the bridal shop which is located right next door to our studio in Mt Laurel showed several of their dresses. Because we're neighbors, we've gotten to know Colleen, the owner quite well.  In fact a couple of the models in the photo below are friends of ours that we recruited to help Bella Couture out at the show.  Naturally, I get to make photos of these gorgeous ladies while they are all dressed up and looking great.  Life is really good sometimes.

A big thanks is in order to Jennifer Gowers at GoPro Event Solutions for putting the whole thing together.  Ya'll did a superb job!

No comments:

Post a Comment