Friday, March 5, 2010

Kaitlynd

As I mentioned in my last entry, I love my job.  I get to make photos of really pretty young women on the best day of their lives.  And sometimes I get to hang out with the young women who model wedding dresses at bridal shows.

It just so happens that our studio in next door to Bella Couture, a high-end bridal shop.  Sometimes when they need models we call some of our friends who usually jump at the chance to wear some beautiful wedding gowns.  In the previous post, Abby and Rachel were a couple of our friends who modeled at the Wynfrey Bridal Market.

This Sunday we will be with Bella Couture at Anderson Gail Farm's open house and have asked another friend, Kaitlynd, to help model.  Kaitlynd's family and ours have been friends for some time.  Her dad was once my pastor.  She came by today to pick out her dress I and took advantage of the opportunity to make a few photos.  She looks great doesn't she?

No comments:

Post a Comment