Thursday, August 5, 2010

Me and My Shadow

If you know me, you know there are a few things that I absolutely love.  Naturally, one is photography.  The other, and more important,  is my family.  I have a wonderful wife, two great children and four of the best grandchildren one could ever hope for.  And each is different.

Today, I'm going to talk a bit about Hallie who is almost seven years old.  When she visits we like to spend at least one morning on a photo excursion, just the two of us. (click to see our other excursion)  We get in my old Ford F150, with no air conditioner, and head to the park.  She likes the truck because it has no passenger airbag and she gets to ride in the front seat with the window down.  She uses my Canon G11 and I use my Cannon 5D Mark II and we just walk around and take photos.  She's pretty good at it too. (click to see some of her work from and earlier outing).

These are some photos I made of her today.  As you can see, it's not all work.  We had to take a break at the playground and swing a bit.  Then it was back to the truck.

No comments:

Post a Comment