Sunday, May 2, 2010

My Favorite Subjects

There are three of them and one more will be here in July.  My grandchildren.  It is evident from my website and the large amount of disk space devoted them, that I love to make their pictures.  They get a bit tired of it now and then, but overall they like having a photographer-grandfather pretty well.  Maybe one of them will develop a passion for the craft.

If you keep up with BlueMoon Studios on facebook, you know that we recently moved our studio back to our home.  We were at Mt. Laurel for over three years and only had to walk out the front door of the studio to find good outdoor locations. These photos were made in our backyard and I believe that between what we have right here and the locations available within just a few miles of us, we have some really good places to photograph.
These few photos were made as impromptu tests and to give grandpa an excuse to photograph his favorite subjects.  I think they look pretty good.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment